Monthly Archives: January 2019
I’m Brandon Johnson and I know that finding the best insurance for you is on the top of your list. Having the right insurance for you and your family is extremely important, and my mission is to educate you on what you should know about insurance. My blog provides you with valuable insurance information that’ll benefit you and your wallet.
- NSAIDs Overtake Opioids as Top Workers’ Comp Drug in California
Non-steroidal anti-inflammatories, or NSAIDs, have supplanted opioids as the most common therapeutic drug group prescribed to injured workers in Calif [...]
- Texas Bill Would Protect First Responders’ Work Comp Claims from Illegal Denials
A bill recently filed in the Texas House of Representatives would penalize insurers that illegally deny Texas first responders access to medical treat [...]
- Wyoming Avalanche Causes Damages, No Injuries
Heavy snowfall caused an avalanche in Wyoming. Snow tumbled onto a highway in northwest Wyoming, damaging one car but not injuring anyone. The Wyoming [...]
- Lockheed Martin Sued for Fraud over Washington Nuclear Site
The U.S. Justice Department is accusing Lockheed Martin Corp. of using false records and making false statements to bill the Energy Department for ten [...]
- Ryan Specialty Group to Acquire Texas’ Myron F. Steves & Co.
Chicago-based Ryan Specialty Group LLC has reached an agreement to acquire the assets and operations of Myron F. Steves Co. (Myron Steves), an indepen [...]